Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Son, My Boy by Chinqui


Materials used :

CS Bazzil Basics (Brown, Orange and Aqua Blue), Jurong Birdpark Admission Ticket, White Gelly Roll Pen by Sakura, Bohemia Barefoot "Beautiful" Diagonal Stripe/Gold PP, Creative Imaginations PP (cute and cuddly), Family Ties Collection PP


Journalling :
It rained hard that day but you still had so much fun at Jurong Birdpark. You really enjoyed all the shows you have seen. You laughed and screamed each time you see the birds showcased their tricks. I was so amazed to see you appreciate each performance. Andre, my little boy, you have grown so fast. I pray that you will continue to appreciate the simple things in life! I love you, my Teddy Bear!!!

3 comments:

Benga said...

cute naman at ang sweet ng journaling =)

salme said...

Great idea ang pagsama mo nung JBP ticket, etc. Iniipon ko din yan pero wala pa akong LO na nasama ko mga ganyan hehehe

Amy said...

Oo nga. Very personal and touching ang dating. :)