Friday, February 29, 2008

Straight from the Heart

A winner was drawn straight from thine heart, congratulations to ...


Bheng for giving us the The Best of your(my) Love *wink*

And to our special prize winners...
First entry to submit an LO with an OPM title - You are my song by Andros
First entry to submit an LO with the lyrics - Thanks to you by Lily
First entry to submit an LO with the word "Love" - The best of my love by Bheng
First entry to submit an LO with a heart element/shape -
You are the sunshine of my life by Sookie
Special prize goes to Love is all around by Cute#1 for her witty, cute and heartfelt journaling!

Congratulations to all the winners!!!
And thank you all for showering me with your lovely creations!

The fun continues, so start hiding those egg/s so we can start the Happy Hunting Challenge # 14!

No comments: