Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Challenge #31 Winner

First of all, thank you to all who submitted their layouts. Though summer is fast approaching, layouts poured and we were once again buzzin' and hoppin'.

Since we are all very excited with April, we would not delay the announcement.

Sarah has chosen a winner :

I vote for 100% Boy by Bebang.

--------------------------------------------

I had such a hard time picking one layout because all the entries were so unique and beautiful in their own way. However, because this is a contest, I was allowed to pick ONE winner. After much deliberation, I voted for Bebang's adorable layout. Her layering technique is superb! Although a fairly simple technique, it adds a ton of dimension to her project. Her "trendy" banner is amazingly cute! Instead of flags, I love that she used hearts. What a great touch!
--------------------------------------------


Congratulations, Bebang! What a wonderful welcome to Scrappers At SG!

Watch out for our challenge in April! It's gonna be a good, good month!

2 comments:

salme said...

Congrats, Bebang! Gandang buena mano :-)

Genevive said...

OMG!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Its my first time to win in my whole scrapping life. Can you imagine how it feels?! :) Thank you all so much. God bless you all! :)

More power to Scrappers@Sg! :)